How to install tactics packs inside your Championship Manager 01/02 install.
This is the fifth article in my updated series, walking through how to install and update Championship Manager 01/02 on MacOS with M1/M2 processors using Crossover. Earlier in the series:
- Install Championship Manager 01-02
- Patch Championship Manager 01-02 to 3.9.68
- Update Championship Manager 01-02 game data
- Update Championship Manager 01-02 background images
- Import Championship Manager 01-02 tactics packs
- Using Nick’s Patcher for Championship Manager 01-02
First of all you will need a tactics pack. I could not get any of the zipped downloads on the champman0102 forum to work on Mac, or inside google drive. I did find this pack, which worked grand.
Open the uncompressed download folder, and select the .tct files inside that you want to use.
In Crossover, right click on your CM0102 bottle, and select ‘Open C: Drive’.
The virtual C drive folder will load in finder. Select ‘Program Files’ then ‘Championship Manager 01-02’ then ‘Tactics’. Paste the files you have copied into this folder.
Open up your Championship Manager 01/02 install, and look at your amazing Burnley team, and think about which tactic to use with them.