A coach meet with WBMC. The weather never did quite live up to the forecast, although the wind and hail was suffiuce to make Jonathan, myself and Stephen think twice about doing the Cwfry Arete. We shot up to Cwm Cau from Minffordd, up the foxes path, which is a bit of a scree run, and onto the ridge where the strong easterly could be felt. We descended the foxes path to the base of the Cwfry Arete, where we decided the wind was too strong. Point of note – if Jonathan tells you a path is ok, beware! From leaving the summit shelter the remainder of the afternoon was characterised by my incessant bout of hic-cups, bouldering on crumbling rock, and drinking on Dollgellau.